
This is the final product of my gallery/studio.
I have incorporated many of my textures into the above and below ground gallery.

As you can see here I used the 'pebbled' texture for part of the covering for the ground floor. I think this texture was appropriate for the undulating feel, not being to rough below the foot but not altogether level ground either.
As well as 'abrasive' texture for the exterior wall.
The ground floor has has a translucent centre, which enables one to took down into the below ground level, as well as providing a natural light source within the below ground studio.

This section show the below ground studio.
I have used the 'soft' texture for the floor. Giving it a flowing filling along the surface.
This section also show the texture I have chosen to use on the tread of the stairs, 'smooth'.
Within the below ground level the artists work (Richy Swallow) are hanging from the ceiling towards the sides of the sweeping walls of the gallery. Giving the gallery fluidity between works.
No comments:
Post a Comment